I just have a few last thoughts on the referendum tomorrow. I spent a lot of today at the rally in St George’s square, and I have never in my life felt more like a part of something. I’ve never felt like I understood the Yes campaign as deeply and properly as I did today. A few army veterans…
- Zelda: Hey I just met you
- Zelda: And this is crazy
- Zelda: But I need you to save all of Hyrule
- Zelda: And I'm not even gonna bang you.
- Link: That's completely fine, because I'm actually a decent human being who doesn't expect sex from a woman in exchange for my kindness.
- Link: Did I ever mention that our fandom is sexist as fuck and that these "friendzoning" jokes aren't funny in the slightest?
- Link: Because it 's true